What is intellectual property infringement statistical analysis service?
- This is a service that TIPA provides to enforcement agencies or member companies by analyzing the statistics on intellectual property infringement collected during the course of its activities.
- TIPA has intellectual property rights holders and domestic distributors as members, and participates in the customs clearance and distribution stages, so it has a lot of information from registration information for intellectual property rights to import/export statistics of related goods.
- Such information is analyzed and processed and provided to necessary member companies or enforcement agencies for the purpose of protecting intellectual property rights.
How to apply
- If you wish to use this service, please use the contact information below.
- Address : 6th floor, Korea Customs Society Building, 20 Eonju-ro 129-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul (06104)
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Tel : 02-3445-3761